It’s all about your business.
Our team works with you to identify the best path to achieve your goals in purchasing, establishing, maintaining, and growing your enterprise. We are committed to using our knowledge and experience to make your business stronger.
About Jack Brock
Jack Brock is a native of Greenville, North Carolina, and the founder of JTB Law, PLLC. He is committed to supporting small business owners and entrepreneurs as they build and expand their enterprises. Over the years, he has helped small business owners fulfill their dreams of forming their own corporation, guiding them through compliance and employment matters, and protecting their intellectual property with trademarks, copyrights, and patents.
Jack listens carefully to his clients to understand their needs and find the best way to achieve clients’ objectives. He stands as a business partner for his clients to ensure they have knowledgeable and dedicated legal representation.
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill (B.A., 2011)
- The Marshall–Wythe School of Law at the College of William & Mary (J.D., 2014)
- North Carolina State Bar
- U.S. Patent Bar
- Maryland State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Corporate & Business
- Patent, Trademark & Copyright
- Civil Litigation
- Wills & Estate Planning
- Consumer Finance
- City of Greenville Affordable Housing Loan Committee
- Pitt County Nursing Home/Adult Care Community Advisory Committee
- Pitt County Animal Services Advisory Board